Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Days in Ob

I had another reality check today. As my days at Obryan't high school wind down, I realized that I haven't really made anything of myself. I've been in this school for six years which is a shame due to the fact that I haven't really accomplished what I wanted when I originally wanted when I came to the school. Every year I set goals for myself and I fail to achieve them every single year. However, one goal I did achieve was to make some real good friends. I sat at lunch today and realized that I made tons of friends. Unfortunately, I also realized today that most of the friend's I made at school are just regular friends. Sure, I made friends that I can trust but look at all the friends I can't trust. It surely is a big number. Talking to a friend a lunch really made me realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment