Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lazy

I've been super lazy lately. I haven't been doing all of my homework at home. The only homework I really do is Microecomics which just takes 10 mins to finish. I guess school is becoming less and less important to me lately. I just love to relax at home since I usually come home at 7 since I stay after school for volleyball. Talking about volleyball, the team is finally looking like it has some life. We are starting to get to know each other and having fun around each other. Usually after volleyball, I shower, eat dinner and play The New Super Mario Bros Wii, since Tina brought it over last week or I usually just watch anime until I sleep. I just finished rewatching BECK, in Japanese. It seriously a fantastic serious, I am currently downloading the dubs. Hopefully it will be just as good.

lol, i need a life

No comments:

Post a Comment