Sunday, July 11, 2010

i’ve been so nice to people and people just treat me like crap. it just pisses me off and I dont wanna deal with people like that. good night.

Those were the words on my tumblr today if you guys do not follow me there.

So what is the meaning of all this? Well, if summer has taught me anything so far, it taught me that there are roughly three types of people you'll meet in life. Person one is the person that you can trust the most. Someone who can agree or disagree with your problems and life. They ask you whats going on, what happened when there was a big scene and they are just concerned about you. Person two, is the person that you are chill with. You can enjoy a nice drink with them, you guys chill a lot , you can talk about your problems but not reveal anything and thats all cool. They know that you guys aren't the best of friends but letting you know whatsup is just good to know. And person three, thats the one I despise the most. These are the people who are I think that they don't give a shit about you. They ask you whatsup because they want to make themselves look like a good friend. But whats the point of that if you just treat them like crap. These people bother me the most.

Whatever those are one of my many thoughts of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment