Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FMA

I am finally going to start the new Full Metal Alchemist series tonight. I am kinda excited because I love the first series. Hopefully the new series will be better since I was disappointed with the last movie. I love how Bones decided to make another series. Anyways, this season is pretty good. I am currently watching Heroman, Angel Beats, Working, K-ON!! and other crap. Nothing really else to do during vacation.

So, I spent most of my day at home. Jun Hao called me at night to hang around Brighton ave. It was pretty nice to hang out with him since our conversations are always pretty interesting. Decided to hit up Big City to shoot some pool for a bit. Yeah, pretty much my day. Hope you guys are enjoying your vacation!

peep the new vid

No comments:

Post a Comment