Monday, August 10, 2009

Preview : This Week

Okay I lied on my last entry :P.

So I am not looking forward to this week at all besides for Ve's birthday,Ball, Nexus , party and DXC. Sounds like a good week but what ruins it is Drivers ED. I hate the timing. Everyday till Friday I have driver's ed from 10 am to 4 pm and on monday I have it from 10 to 4 and then from 6 to 8. WTF IS THAT? SERIOUSLY! They better feed me or some shit. And this shit wasn't cheap either. 595 dollars for a week program. Sounds kinda pricey. Oh well, thats my fault for not doing DND or chinatown driving courses. Atleast, I will be able to get my license next week when I'm free. My trip is next week so next week sounds kinda hectic too.

The only things I am really forward to are the things I previously mentioned. Hopefully I will have a blast at Ve's birthday. She deserves it and I hope she enjoys it ;]. Me and Owen schedule to ball up this week but I don't know when and where. I need to go pick up my Windows XP Media center cd at Nexus over at Quincy . Sounds like a drag but its not. I love that place. So much shit to do and my uncles there don't really care. hahaha. Hopefully we can get another party this week and the DXC is finally coming to Boston.

Fucking drivers ed ruins this week.

2 comments:

  1. i heard that if you do driver's ed in one of those chinatown places, they chip you. they make you fail so you can take more classes. something like that. well not all chinatown places, but maybe one of them. what the heck is DXC? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Ve? I never heard of people failing before, if people did fail, they must be retarded. But road test doesn't really come within 1 week it takes awhile I think like within 2 weeks or depends on the time and date. I want to get a road test before school starts so I will be fine

    ReplyDelete