Monday, February 23, 2009

So what is next....

I just finished The Autobiography of Malcolm X as told by Alex Haley. I still need to finish The Element of Style sometime this week. I am close to finishing that book. Pretty interesting book and really helpful. But let me talk about The Autobiography of Malcolm X. This book was just simply great. It had some really hardcore stuff like drinking, smoking, drugs and sex. Even some of the less hardcore stuff was pretty cool. Like the Nation of Islam and life in prison. The book is just great . So what am I going to be working on next? Well I really want to rediscover The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint Exupery, a short little book talking about a prince who travel from planet to planet to find his true home. I have not read this book in years, so it is going to be pretty interesting. I am going to start Their Eyes Were Watching God really soon. I am not to excited due to the dialect in the book. My English teacher keep pushing me to read it, so I guess I'll start it this week. So what is after that? Who knows? I might read the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time for like the fifth time. One of my all time favorites. But I actually might read Crime and Punishment again. I did not like it when I first read it, but it always appealed to me.

1 comment:

  1. lol i remember that book back then. i never read it though but i bought like two copies. sigh.. LOL

    ReplyDelete