Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Failure is not an option.

"Failure is not an option" from the movie Apollo 13.

I needed a tittle so I decided to put that up as my tittle. From the 1995 film Apollo 13. I still haven't watched it yet. I was just doing some research on the Spacerace for History class and I kinda got sidetracked and watched some clips of the movie Apollo13. Seemed like a good movie. So far the Spacerace is by far the most interesting event in history class so far.
So I've been sick lately. I hate it. I probably got it from my brother cause he is always sleeping in my room since its warmer. Been coughing a lot of Flem out. I know its nasty. So today, I went home because I wanted to study for my English test and I wasn't feeling to well either. Tomorrow, I have to stay after school to see Mr.Goode. I am kinda anxious to see him, I heard so many postivie and negative things about him. He seems like a cool dude though.
So how have you guys been lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment