Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On that Depressed Shit!

Alright, maybe the title is a bit too extreme but I've been on that depressed mode these last few days. Maybe it is the fact that so much emotions are going through my head. After coming back from break, I knew this was going to happen. As some of you may know, I like to keep my emotions in my head. Even though people can obviously tell when I am upset, content or angry. Having mixed emotions isn't all that great either. Kinda makes me depressed because I have no clear,strong view of my problems (if that makes sense). No matter what though, at the end of the day when I read your blogs I can't help but put a smile on my face knowing that my friends are enjoying themselves or that I am not the only one suffering. Damn, I really need a life and stop blogging about my feelings and school.

On a brighter note, I wanna give a shout out to my n*gg*, Owen Bang. Happy birthday OWEN! He is probably celebrating his 17th birthday with his friends and family. Hope best wishes for him and hopes that he enjoys the rest of his day.

3 comments:

  1. damn i havnt seen you anywhere either, but you'll get through those problems with those close to you, dont worry :]

    but yes happy birthday to owen who didnt want to do anything with his friends...-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay strong, after this you will be stressed free, for awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighhh i feel you D: but let's not let it get to us. everyone's stressed out lately. i think i've had things off my shoulders a bit. just relax here and there and keep your game up lol. just a few more weeks LOL. (still horrible..LOL.)

    ReplyDelete